Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Too good to pass up...

I have packed 5 boxes already today, and I need a break. I haven't been intrested in TV too much lately, so I've been doing a lot of web surfing. These are fun things to inspire all of you creative people out there.


Mr. Picasso Head
Gotta love this idea. You can create your own Mr. Potato Head-esque creation. I got really into it!


Simpsonize me
You have probably already heard of this one, but my daughter and I created one for her together. She didn't feel there were enough hairstyle choices to truly capture her essence! (She's 6)

An eco-friendly design idea? This is a very interesting idea for making your own fabric using plastic bags. I'm a bit scared to try it. If anyone does, I'd love to know how it turns out...

Okay, back to packing for an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baltimore, MD - Association of Sewing and Design Professionals Conference

  Heading off to meet with colleagues, my fellow Board Members, and friends in Baltimore, MD for a few days of conference, meetings, and eve...