Sunday, October 21, 2007

Farewell, my sweet Prince...


Who knew I had 20 Prince albums? Okay, this is garment-related, since I was always impressed by the uniqueness and masterful craftsmanship of his performing wardrobe.

I found a stack of 20 (yes, 20) Prince albums I had tucked away more than 15 (yes, that many!) years ago, and decided that since I no longer have a record player, and there are real collectors out there (maybe), that I should part with them.

So, I took a deep breath...

and put them on Ebay.




That's just a small sampling.

Did I mention I was a Prince fan? Still am, but not in the same obsessed way... It does hurt to sell them, though - but another 20 years in a storage space does no one any good, right?

1 comment:

  1. Okay...we had to leave a comment....you are so funny! What a great blog....glad we stumbled across it!

    have a blessed day!

    kari and kijsa

    ReplyDelete

Baltimore, MD - Association of Sewing and Design Professionals Conference

  Heading off to meet with colleagues, my fellow Board Members, and friends in Baltimore, MD for a few days of conference, meetings, and eve...