Thursday, November 01, 2007

Shut up and sew!



This picture feels like someone sneaked into our house, set up our stuff, and took pictures while no one was looking. This is not my photo. You will need to visit Desire to Inspire to see more beautiful photographs. Not that it is such an unusual design setup, but this is so weird, it is unsettling.

Below, our trunk...


If you caught the Valentine's Day shoot photographs I did for Newsday afew years back, you would see that our pillows are very similar.

Blah, blah, blah.

I feel like I've been all talk, no sewing... so today, I am immersed.


I've covered my sofas (the room they are in is too stuffed with boxes to take a good picture right now) - good thing we're moving to a much larger space!



Made my custom pillows, and found my ideal pillow color scheme.



The hardest part is keeping it all kid-friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baltimore, MD - Association of Sewing and Design Professionals Conference

  Heading off to meet with colleagues, my fellow Board Members, and friends in Baltimore, MD for a few days of conference, meetings, and eve...