Friday, October 05, 2007

On Supporting Artists...




My inspiration comes from a blog post by Lisa Call that I just read today, although it is a few days old. I have been longing for the only T-shirt she featured in her Etsy shop, but I kept hesitating to buy it, since I have been doing so much, and shopping just hasn't been on my priority list.

Selfishly, I made sure to buy the T-shirt in question before posting today. I just love the colors so much.

Anyway, I felt the need to post about this, since it is part of my ongoing commitment to supporting the people whose artwork speaks to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baltimore, MD - Association of Sewing and Design Professionals Conference

  Heading off to meet with colleagues, my fellow Board Members, and friends in Baltimore, MD for a few days of conference, meetings, and eve...