Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Serendipity



It was on vacation this summer that a "new" color started to appeal to me.

Okay, so a client decided she didn't want to use the silk fabric pictured below, and told me to feel free to use it. Then Kim of Paron sent me the swatch you see placed on top...



and it is just so perfect I could scream. With the skill of a sommelier, she can find what will excite me. Pairings are her strength, but in this case, it was just a guess at what I would like. And she was dead on...

SOLD!




Subscribe in a reader Add to Technorati Favorites Add to del.ici.ous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baltimore, MD - Association of Sewing and Design Professionals Conference

  Heading off to meet with colleagues, my fellow Board Members, and friends in Baltimore, MD for a few days of conference, meetings, and eve...