Saturday, December 24, 2011

Working Title

Years ago, I met a client, who has since become a friend. "Start writing," she said, and I did.  She  told me that it is very important to have a "working title" when you start, so you know where you're going.  So, I've literally been "weaving" a mostly true tale ever since.  People keep telling me to keep writing.  Those who don't know I do, tell me to start.  Is it all leading somewhere?

Anyway, there are threads and yarn and tangled twists and turns throughout the story, and I assume I'll be able to get them all worked out and organized as my double helix of thoughts winds into a more tightly organized journey.  Funny how threads and strings keep finding their way to me.

My Mom - WWII - knitting group with Red Cross leaders, making blankets for soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baltimore, MD - Association of Sewing and Design Professionals Conference

  Heading off to meet with colleagues, my fellow Board Members, and friends in Baltimore, MD for a few days of conference, meetings, and eve...