Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So I was on TV in Japan...

In front of an audience, which I believe, is bigger than Oprah's, I did a quickie change on a shirt from "nerdy" to "cool"! The show's producer wanted to tell the story of what he sees as a Vintage Movement in clothing right now, but I see it as more of an aesthetic revolution. People want special things, made of special fabrics that can endure the normal challenges of movement and laundering without looking like a rag. For the creative, this is a necessity. If you are reading this on a wi-fi only Kindle right now, go find a desktop, laptop, tablet or phone to watch it HERE. (Hope you speak Japanese! If not, you'll just have to wait for me or my client to speak. The rest will just be funny!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baltimore, MD - Association of Sewing and Design Professionals Conference

  Heading off to meet with colleagues, my fellow Board Members, and friends in Baltimore, MD for a few days of conference, meetings, and eve...