Thursday, September 30, 2010

Drumroll...

Life has been very busy, and the pace of the business has picked up significantly. My client list is now including more corporate gigs, and things with tight deadlines and bigger budgets, so my schedule has changed along with that. The success of www.Findadressmaker.com has been wonderful, and the number of legitimate visitors truly astounds me. I am still very grateful, and occasionally updating the "stories" section of my own website, with things I think are relevant, or help express who I am. See you again when I have a moment to write. There is lots to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baltimore, MD - Association of Sewing and Design Professionals Conference

  Heading off to meet with colleagues, my fellow Board Members, and friends in Baltimore, MD for a few days of conference, meetings, and eve...