Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Finished the bag...


I would say this bag has a very handmade quality --which was actually what I was going for. I am very happy with the results. My bigger point is, because this is completely custom, this item is the manifestation of exactly what I want and appreciate in a bag. Assymetry, pockets sized for my stuff, can carry over my shoulder, but behind my arm, backpack-style... Because it is not mass produced, and will never be sold on a store shelf, it responds to no one else's requirements but my own. Here are pictures, if you're interested...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baltimore, MD - Association of Sewing and Design Professionals Conference

  Heading off to meet with colleagues, my fellow Board Members, and friends in Baltimore, MD for a few days of conference, meetings, and eve...