Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Laughter

There has been a lot of laughter in our house in the past week. Falling down, weak-kneed, teary-eyed kind of laughter. Why, I dunno. But let's spread the fun, shall we? Far out fashion ideas are always funny to me, but the site shown below, combines humor and an interactive experience that is so well done and unique, I had to share! Enjoy.







Above, is the "Great Pockets" hilariously funny website, originally recommended by the Fashion Incubator. There were a lot of gems in that post, but this one is particularly funny...

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! That would allow me to get rid of my black hole of a purse.

    ReplyDelete

Baltimore, MD - Association of Sewing and Design Professionals Conference

  Heading off to meet with colleagues, my fellow Board Members, and friends in Baltimore, MD for a few days of conference, meetings, and eve...