Friday, November 16, 2007

Is it time yet???


This thought was inspired by Threads #74. Forget about the garage attendant-look, here... that's not where I'm going with this.

I love overalls.

Sorry...

But I do!

So if I can do some overalls, similar in shape to these, with a lot more sizzle, shaped waist, and a more elegant front opening that doesn't point "you-know-where", has enough time passed since the 80's to pull it off in a way that looks "new" again?

Okay, don't answer that.

I'll have to make my own decision here. If I do spiky boots, a strong lipstick, and my hair in semi-wild ringlet/crinkles, it would work. I'm thinking denim...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baltimore, MD - Association of Sewing and Design Professionals Conference

  Heading off to meet with colleagues, my fellow Board Members, and friends in Baltimore, MD for a few days of conference, meetings, and eve...