Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So... what have I been up to?



Yup, that's Anna Paquin... and yup, I was working on a movie set.

I have been on the set of "The Romantics", working on some alterations for the wardrobe dept.

Seriously. An example of a dress I altered to fit Katie Holmes is here.

Examples of the nighties I altered to fit Katie Holmes and Anna Paquin are here.

And the reason I was called to do this job, was mainly to alter this Amsale dress.

And what it all looks like together, can be seen here...

Unglamourous (for me), but quite a scenic, fun, and exciting gig!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baltimore, MD - Association of Sewing and Design Professionals Conference

  Heading off to meet with colleagues, my fellow Board Members, and friends in Baltimore, MD for a few days of conference, meetings, and eve...