These are my notes:
- Inspired by the movie, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
- Fabric synesthesia and "Born on a Blue Day" and graffiti - I can hear it, smell it - sour apple and watermelon, It shouts danger
- A million tiny decisions to make this shirt
- I want "floating" elements, so you can't quite see how it attaches.
- No visible stitching
- New York shirt - urban cowgirl, knowing nothing about nature
- NY Elegant fabric jumped off shelf
- If I had an album, this would be my cover
- If I had a job to quit in anger, this is what I would wear to do it.